- Perfect override through the entire RPM range
- Smoother engagement with more consistent clamping force
- Billet aluminum center clutch maximizes clutch performance and increases durability
- Simple installation without mounting shims
- Minimal maintenance required
The Rekluse z-Start Pro Clutch is an automatic clutch that simply replaces your stock pressure plate. Control the bike by simply turning the throttle. The z-Start Pro Clutch eliminates stalling, improves traction, reduces arm pump, improves starts, increases corner speed, and puts more power to the ground in the most demanding situations. Whether you're a beginning trail rider or experienced off-road competitor, you can benefit from the industry-leading z-Start Clutch and z-Start Pro Clutch.
z-Start versus z-Start Pro – which one is right for you?
Choose the z-Start Pro if you place a high value on any of the following features:
- “Stock-like” clutch lever feel
- 100% override of clutch engagement at any RPM
- Ease of installation
- Reduced maintenance
- Improved durability
If the clutch lever feel is not as important to you and you can manage a little more technical installation, the z-Start is a great value and proven performer that has been installed, maintained and used by thousands of riders all over the world.
The following table provides more detailed information on the differences between the z-Start and z-Start Pro.
|z-Start||z-Start with Perch Adjuster||z-Start Pro|